The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set a deadline of 29 August 2019 to complain about the sale of PPI– you will not be able to complain after this date.
Until this date, you can complain about the following:
• PPI Mis- Sale
• Undisclosed PPI Commission (Plevin) - for further details, please click here.
You can complain about the sale of PPI yourself – and avoid paying a claims management company – by following these 4 steps:
1. Check if you have or had PPI
2. Consider whether to complain about PPI
3. Make the complaint yourself – for free
4. Wait up to 8 weeks for a final response
Complaints regarding the sale of PPI, or complaints regarding undisclosed commission, must be received into the RBS group before midnight on the 29th August 2019 in order to be dealt with. Any complaints received after this deadline will be returned and we will be unable to process this request.