Available until 4th September 2018
Please note that these issues may be withdrawn early due to limited availability.
reach your savings goals
- Choose a 1 or 2 year term to suit your needs
- Help your savings grow by paying your interest directly into your Fixed Term savings account each month. Alternatively, you can have the interest paid into another NatWest account.
- A fixed rate means you know in advance what your savings will earn, helping you to reach your savings goals.
- You have the ability to withdraw funds or even make further deposits until the business day before the Fixed Term Start Date.
- If you do need to get your hands on your money before the Maturity Date you can close your account by simply giving us 35 days’ written notice. An Early Closure Charge may be applicable.
- We will contact you before the Maturity Date to advise of your options. If you are happy to retain your funds in another Fixed Term Savings Account you do not have to do a thing and we will automatically reinvest it for you. Alternatively, you can opt out of this process at this time.
From getting started with Online Banking to reinvesting your Fixed Term Savings Account, you'll find everything you need to manage your account here.