Plan your trip with a NatWest holiday loan
Representative 3.9% APR
Taking out a holiday loan
Planning a trip away? You could make your dream getaway a reality with a NatWest holiday loan
You could get your funds on the same day if you use online banking, apply and are unconditionally accepted before 5.45pm Monday - Friday
If you're thinking about using a loan to fund your holiday, make sure you've considered all your borrowing options
To apply for a loan online, you must be 18+ and a UK resident with a NatWest current account (held for 3+ months).
Holiday loan borrowing terms
Holiday loan calculator
The rate you pay depends on your circumstances and loan amount and may differ from the Representative APR. We will never offer you a rate exceeding 29.9% p.a. (fixed), regardless of loan size. This means you're not guaranteed to get the rate you see in the calculator.
Take a break, with a loan repayment holiday
When you apply for a loan, based on your circumstances, we might give you the option to defer your first repayment.
- It's only available at the start of your loan term
- You can defer your first loan repayment for a three month period
- If this option is available, we'll show the details of your repayment holiday at the quote stage of your application
Learn more about our holiday loans
Get a quote with no impact on your credit score
Money in your account
Mobile App OpenClose
Other ways we can help
Check if you're likely to be approved
Find out if a holiday loan is right for you
Let's get ready to apply
Before you apply, we need to check you're happy with a few things.
First, you can apply online if you:
- are 18+ and a UK resident with a NatWest current account (held for 3+ months).
- have not been declared bankrupt in the last 6 years
- have not applied for a personal loan with us within the last 28 days