Open a Reward Platinum account
What you get with Reward Platinum
Earn 2% in Rewards on 7 types of household bills paid by Direct Debit. On average our Reward customers earn £83 a year in Rewards (not incl. monthly fee) based on monthly bills of £345
Plus, earn at least 1% back in Rewards on spend with our partner retailers
Covers your mobile phone against damage, breakdown, loss and theft
Also provides UK car breakdown cover, multi-trip worldwide family travel insurance and much more
Like all of our current accounts, you can pay your way - use Apple Pay and Google Pay™ for payments with your phone, and Paym, to send money securely with just a telephone number and our mobile banking app
£150 when you switch to NatWest (available to new and existing customers)
£20 monthly account fee
To apply, you must be 18+ and a UK resident. To earn Rewards you need to log into Online or Mobile Banking at least once every three months.
Hey you! Want £150?
Switch your current account to us and we'll give you £150 cashback.
- Apply and open a new account or switch in to an existing account with us by the 6th December 2019.
- In your application select to switch to us. The Current Account Switch Service will then automatically move your existing payments and close your account held elsewhere.
- Pay in at least £1500 and log in to Online or Mobile banking by 24th January 2020.
- We'll pay £150 in to your NatWest account by the 21st February 2020.
Offer not available on Student, Adapt or Foundation accounts.
Features and benefits
Features and benefits
Open a bank account online
Upload your ID
Get ready to apply
Before you apply, we need to check you're happy with a few things. And ask you a few questions up front. Then we can make your application as quick and simple as it can be.
First things first. You can apply if you:
- are aged 18 or over and a UK resident
- will log into Online or Mobile Banking at least once every three months
Not sure a Reward account is for you? Look into our Select everyday bank account with no monthly fee.
Now please take a look at the important legal stuff
If you carry on applying, it means you're happy with what's in these documents, including the FSCS information sheet. And happy to view your statements in Online Banking - not posted.