Discover Video Banking
What is Video banking?
Our Video Banking service provides you with face-to-face banking from the convenience and comfort of a location of your choice, ideal if you can't make it into a branch or don’t have a branch nearby.
You can chat to us face-to-face using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
It’s easy to use, confidential and secure and appointments are available between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 3pm Saturdays.
You require a device that has a camera or webcam, and connection to the internet. Video Banking may be recorded.
Services available via Video Banking
You can use Video Banking to talk to us about:
A Financial Health Check - Whether you’re looking to action a specific need or simply want the peace of mind that your finances are in good shape the Financial Health Check will do the job
Opening savings and current accounts (excluding Reward Silver and Reward Platinum accounts)
Upgrading an existing current account (from a Select account to a Reward account only)
Applying for a personal overdraft
Applying for a personal loan (available to existing customers only)
Applying for a credit card
Mortgages- we can walk you through the process and provide you with an agreement in principle
Insurance- we can discuss your needs and supply you with further information to help you take the next steps
How it works
- All you need is a device that has a camera or webcam and connection to the internet (e.g. via Wi-Fi or 5G/4G/3G data).
- Video Banking appointments are provided through Zoom. Zoom uses your devices internet connection (5G/4G/3G or Wi-Fi, as available). If you have exceeded your data limit or are not connected to a free Wi-Fi network, your provider may charge you.
- Once you’ve booked an appointment you will receive emails and texts from us to guide you through how to join your Video Banking appointment.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to download our Video Banking App.
- At your appointment time simply open the app or follow the link in your confirmation email.
Booking your appointment
Before booking, please note:
- NatWest collect your name, email, postcode and mobile number to help identify you ahead of your appointment.
- The information is deleted up to 90 days after your appointment.
- No bank records are updated as a result.
- The Video appointment will contain personal data e.g. your image, and will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes (and kept for 6 years).
By consenting to this notice you agree that this recording will be stored with Zoom Video Communications, Inc. on behalf of NatWest.
For more information please read our Privacy Notice.