Adding your Natwest debit or credit card to Google Pay takes just a few minutes. First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone. Then, open the app and follow the instructions.
Google Pay can now be used to pay with your NatWest debit card
Download Google Pay
Available on Android devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat®) or higher, NatWest current account holders, Visa credit and Mastercard credit cards
Android, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Android Pay is now Google Pay
Pay securely with Google Pay
When you add your debit card, Visa credit or Mastercard credit card to Google Pay, a virtual account number replaces your card details. With Google Pay, your card details are not stored on your device, or disclosed and transmitted when you pay; your unique virtual account number is used.
Other ways to protect yourself
Here are some additional tips to stay safe
- Only download from official Google Play Store
- Keep your devices operating system updated with the latest update
- Think carefully about tampering with the security of your device
- Only use known and trusted WI-FI networks
- Do not share your device unlock code or payment card details with anyone and dont store them on your device
- Do not leave your phone unattended in public places
If your device is lost or stolen
If your device is lost or stolen, you should contact the Digital Wallet Support Team immediately so we can remove and suspend Google Pay. You can use your plastic card as usual
Digital Wallet Support ( Apple Pay/Google Pay)
Debit cards: 0345 307 3335
Overseas: +44 (0)161 930 8553
Open 8am - 6pm Monday to Saturday.
(Excluding Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Calls may be recorded.
Call charge information.
Please have your Customer Number & PIN ready when you call. These are the same details you use to log in to Online Banking.