- Cash Withdrawal
- Emergency Cash/Get Cash
- Display Balance
- Mobile Phone Top up
- Cheque Book Request
- Change PIN for your debit card
- Unlock PIN when your debit card is locked
- Donate to Charity
Payments & Transfers
You can do more than just access your cash at our ATM machines. You can use our ATM’s to:
- View your balance
- Withdraw funds
- Make a transfer between your own accounts
You can use any NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland or Ulster Bank Northern Ireland ATM's to access these features. Just make sure you have your Debit card.
*Please be aware that ATMs in Royal Bank of Scotland branches in England & Wales can only be used to access your cash, view your balance or obtain a mini statement.
Talking ATMs allow you to carry out transactions on your own using your headphones when plugged into the headphone jack on the ATM. The ATM will then speak out the instructions through your headphones.
Anyone can use this functionality, however it is to help visually impaired customers use our cash machines safely and securely. The screen on the ATM will go blank once the talking functionality is enabled.
How to use the ATMs
- Plug in your earphones (you will need to bring your own)
- To activate the audio functionality you need to press number 5 on the keypad before inserting your card.
- The ATM will then tell you what you need to do and what buttons you will need to press.
- The screen will go blank to after pressing number 5 provide privacy so none of your details are displayed.
What transactions are covered
- Cash with receipt
- Mini Statement
- Emergency Cash
Any branch member can help you if you need help or advice.