A useful tool to help you save
35,228 customers have created a Savings Goal so far this year! 💪
Savings Goal Tool is a feature within our mobile app and Online Banking that helps you understand how much you need to save to reach your savings goal.
On average, customers save twice as much when they save towards a goal.
With our tool, you'll be able to easily save, monitor and progress towards your goal.
What can I save for?
You can save for anything you want, here are just a few examples...
Set up your goal in 3 easy steps
1. Open the NatWest app
2. Choose your savings account
3. Create and personalise your goals
A few tips to help you reach your goal...
- Saving a little and often can make savings easier, rather than trying to save large lump sums.
- Some people find that saving just after pay-day is a good strategy to save regularly.
- Setting up a standing order from your current account to your savings account means you can save automatically, without having to lift a finger.