Decide if it’s right for you
If you are saving to buy your first home, save money into a Help to Buy: ISA and the UK Government will boost your savings by 25%.
You want tax-free savings and instant access to your money
You want tax-free savings and to know how much interest you’ll earn in advance. You’re happy to leave your money untouched while you save
Help to Buy: ISA
Fixed Rate ISA
- 2.50% AER / 2.47% Tax-free (variable) on all balances
Tax-free p.a. (variable)/AER:
- 0.20% for balances under £10,000
- 0.35% for balances between £10,000 and £24,999.
- 0.60% for balances between £25,000 and £49,999
- 0.85% for balances of £50,000+
1 year fixed
- 1.00% for balances between £1,000 and £24,999
- 1.10% for balances over £25,000
2 year fixed
- 1.15% for balances between £1,000 and £24,999
- 1.25% for balances over £25,000
Minimum deposit to open account
Key conditions and limitations
- You can save a maximum of £1,200 in the first calendar month of funding and then up to a maximum of £200 a month
- Available to first time buyers aged 16 or over who are UK residents and have never owned a residential property or any interest in land in or outside the UK
- The ISA allowance for the 2018/2019 tax year is £20,000
- An Early Closure Charge may be applicable.