The NatWest Invest Junior ISA is a stocks & shares ISA. So the value of investments can go down as well as up, your capital is at risk.
Invest for your child's future
Most 18-year-olds can only dream of saving towards a first house deposit, or being able to leave university debt free. With a NatWest Invest Junior ISA, we could help make those dreams a reality. Start investing little and often and build for the future. Choose from five ready-made funds managed by Coutts investment managers, so you don't have to.
Why choose Junior ISA?
- No UK Income or Capital Gains Tax to be paid
- The Junior ISA allowance is £9000 per child in the 2021/22 tax year
- Invest an initial lump sum from £50, or set up a regular monthly contribution from just £10
- Top up any time from £10
- If you have parental responsibility for a child you can open a NatWest Invest Junior ISA for them if they are under age 14 and living in the UK
- The person applying on behalf of the child must be aged 18 or over
- The account will be in the name of your child, but cannot be withdrawn until they turn 18
- If your child already has a Child Trust Fund (CTF) or a Stocks and Shares Junior ISA held elsewhere and you want to open a NatWest Invest Junior ISA, you will need to transfer it to us first
- If your child already holds a NatWest Invest Junior ISA with us before October 2019, you can find out about options available to you here
Tax reliefs referred to are those applied under current legislation, which may change. The availability and value of any tax relief will depend on your individual circumstances.
NatWest Invest past performance
Take a look how the five funds have performed in the past. As investments can go down as well as up, past performance isn't an indicator of future performance.