Existing customers

Manage your investments

Investment changes

If you have recently received correspondence from us around changes to your investments. Please review our dedicated webpage to help answer any questions you may have and access the key customer documentation.

NatWest Invest

If you already have NatWest Invest, we have a dedicated page to help you.

It includes contact details, how the funds have performed, how to transfer your existing ISAs and investing guidance articles. 

Online valuations

Our online valuation service is unavailable at the moment. We hope to have it back soon. Until then please see the relevant page of the Financial Times website to see the share price of your fund.

Valuations are available for the following investments:  

Expert Managed Solutions:

Investment Funds:

Child trust fund & Junior ISA:

For further information on Junior ISA call us on 0345 603 4045. For Child Trust Fund information call us on 0345 604 4500.

Manage your investments

Please select which product you have from the options below so we can provide you with relevant information in relation to your investment plan.

Junior ISA

Help invest in your child's future with a NatWest Junior Stocks & Shares ISA.

Child Trust Funds

Child Trust Funds were available for every child born on or after the 1st of September 2002 until the 2nd of January 2011.

Structured Deposits

This includes helpful information around Autopilot Bonds.

Collective Investments

This includes information about the fund ranges Expert Managed Solutions and Investment Funds.

Investment Bonds

This includes information about Investment bonds, with-profit bonds and the Guaranteed Income Bond.

Discretionary Portfolio Investment Services

This includes helpful information on Investment Management Service, Multi-Asset Portfolio Service and Portfolio Management Service.


This includes helpful information on Stakeholder pensions (SHP), personal pension plans (PPP), Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP). 

Something else we can help you with?