- UK and European travel insurance that covers you for up to 22 days per trip (including winter sports)
- You as the account holder(s) are covered
- Emergency medical expenses, cancellations, baggage and more
What you need to know
- Cover for account holders only
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered, if you would like to extend your cover to include these, please call us. We may ask you to pay an additional premium or we may not cover your condition
- If you or your joint account holders are aged 70 or over, you must call us each year to obtain cover - £75 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over applies
- To find out if you can extend your travel insurance to include cover for any new or existing medical conditions please click here or call 0345 601 5219 (or Minicom number 0345 600 0512). You may have to pay extra for this or you may find that your condition cannot be covered. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am-5pm on bank holidays. We are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
How do I make a claim?
To make a travel insurance claim please click here or call us on 0345 601 5219 (Minicom 0345 600 0512). Lines are open 9am-6pm Mon- Fri, and closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
If you need emergency assistance whilst abroad call us on:
0345 601 5219 or +44 1252 308 792. Lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Charges may apply. Calls may be recorded.