Our Student Account Arranged Overdraft is interest-free.
It is important if you have a Student Account that you try to never exceed your Arranged Overdraft limit.
If you do exceed your Arranged Overdraft, there is a chance the Bank may reject your transaction. If this does happen there is a charge of £6 for each Unpaid Item (subject to a maximum of £60 in any charging period).
Make sure you are using our Text alerts, Mobile App and Online Banking to keep a close eye on your account.
Important information about our Mobile app:
- Available to NatWest personal account holders aged over 11
- You must be registered for Online Banking
- Customers must also have a NatWest debit card
- You must also have a UK mobile number starting with 07
- Available on selected smartphones
Important Information about Online Banking:
- Available to NatWest personal account holders aged 11 and over