What you’ll need
To use Apple Pay in stores, within apps and on the web using Safari you will need either:
iPhone 6 or above
iPhone 5 or above paired with Apple Watch
iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 or above
Your step-by-step guide:
This step will change depending on which model of Apple device you’re using
- For an iPhone 5 and above open Wallet and tap the 'Plus' icon next to Apple Pay in the upper-right corner
- For an iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad mini 3 and 4 go to 'Settings' > 'Wallet' > 'Apple Pay' > 'Add Credit or Debit Card'
- For an Apple Watch open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap 'Wallet & Apple Pay' > 'Add Credit or Debit Card'
Setting up and linking your card to apple pay
- If you have a NatWest credit or debit card registered with iTunes, the details will be retrieved from iTunes when you first added the card. Or you can choose to add a new card
- To add a new card simply follow the onscreen instruction on your device