- Apply from 14 February 2018 - 15 March 2018. The current issue could be oversubscribed we would have to withdraw it from sale. We hope this will not happen, but we have to let you know.
- You need to be aged 16 or over and resident in the UK for tax purposes.
- Minimum deposit £5,000 up to a maximum of £500,000. The minimum balance must be credited into your Fixed Term Savings Account the business day before the Fixed Term Start Date. If this balance has not been reached your account by this date your account will automatically convert into an Instant Saver Account.
- Interest will be paid monthly into your Fixed Term Savings Account unless you chose to pay it into another NatWest nominated account.
- You can make transactions on your Fixed Term Savings Account until the business day before the Fixed Term Start Date without incurring any charges. After this date you will not be able to access your money until the Maturity Date unless the account is closed.
- Early closure – you may close your Fixed Term Savings Account before it matures by writing to your branch and giving 35 days notice. If you close your account early, it may result in an Early Closure Charge. The Early Closure Charge will be the lower of the amount of interest earned on your account or 90 days’ interest. This means that the total amount you receive (including interest earned on your balance) will be no less than your deposit at the Start Date. No Early Closure Charge will apply in the event of your non-voluntary redundancy or death, although 35 days’ written notice will be required to close the account.
- Automatic reinvestment - at maturity, we will automatically reinvest your deposit into a new Fixed Term Savings Account of the same term and interest frequency. You will have the opportunity to opt out. The interest rates for the new Fixed Term Savings Account issue could be higher or lower than the rate of interest which applied to your Fixed Term Savings Account when you took it out originally.
- The interest payable or tax treatment may be subject to change in the future and depends upon your individual circumstances.
- If you change your mind about opening your Fixed Term Savings Account you have a 14-day period from the date your account has been opened to cancel it without an Early Closure Charge
Please read these documents carefully as they contain all the information you need to be aware of before you open your account.