You want to be rewarded for saving regularly. You'll have the flexibility to access your savings, with this instant access savings account.
You want more flexibility with your savings, being able to save as much as you wish with the option to open in joint names. You will also have the option to receive an ATM card giving you access to all ATMs 24 hours a day.
You want bonus interest in each month if your balance is between £25,000 - £1m and you don’t make any withdrawals.
If your balance grows by £50+ a month (regular savings condition is met):
- 1.50% for balances between £1 and £5,000
- 1.50% for balances between £5,001 and £10,000
- 0.20% for balances over £10,000
Balance grows by less than £50 a month (regular savings condition is not met): 0.00%
Interest is paid monthly and on a stepped basis which means you'll earn a different rate on each portion of your balance within the above tiers.
- 0.20% for balances between £1 and £24,999
- 0.30% for balances between £25,000 and £999,999
- 0.35% for balances above 1m
One or more withdrawals made in month: bonus condition is not met
- 0.20% for all balances from £1 - £1,000,00
- 0.35% for all balances £1,000,000+
No withdrawal made in month: bonus condition is met:
- 0.20% for balances between £1 and £24,999 (no bonus paid)
- 0.60% for balances between £25,000 and £49,999 (includes 0.40% bonus)
- 0.85% for balances between £50,000 and £1m (includes 0.65% bonus)
- 0.35% for balances above £1m (no bonus paid)
Interest paid monthly
- To earn interest you'll need to grow your savings by £50 or more each month, you won't earn interest in the months you don't
- You can only have one sole and one joint Savings Builder account
Instant Saver is available to UK residents, aged 16 and over
- Bonus Interest is paid each month your balance is between £25,000 - £1m and no withdrawals are made
- If you do make a withdrawal you won’t earn the bonus for that month
- If your balance is under £25,000 or above £1,000,000, lower interest rates will be paid on the entire balance.
- You can only open one sole account and one joint Premium Saver account