What's not included?
Icon expand 1. Participating retailer exclusions on your debit card
1.1 General offline purchases
- Rewards available at UK store locations only.
- Transactions at concessions within department stores will not be eligible for Rewards.
- Transactions must be made directly with the MyRewards retailers and any additional retailers available under Your Offers from NatWest. Any transactions made via a third party will not be eligible for Rewards.
1.2 General online purchases
- Rewards available at MyRewards retailers and any additional retailers available under Your Offers from NatWest only.
- Transactions made via a third party, such as PayPal and Amazon Payments, will not be eligible for Rewards.
Icon expand 2. Your Offers from NatWest
2.1 Supermarket offer on your Reward credit card or Reward Black credit card
1% Rewards on all supermarket purchases on your Reward credit card or Reward Black credit card (0.5% Rewards at supermarket petrol stations).
Supermarkets will include, but are not limited to, Asda, Iceland, Marks & Spencer, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, ALDI, LIDL, Tesco, The Co-operative and Waitrose. Purchases made at supermarkets will be identified by NatWest through the supermarket Merchant Category Codes 5411 and 5499. Merchant Category Codes are industry categories which classify a business by the type of goods or services it provides.
Rewards of 1% will not be earned at supermarket petrol stations, instead purchases at supermarket petrol stations will attract 0.5% Rewards under the all spend offer from NatWest. Please note that this offer is being offered to you directly from NatWest and is not in any way endorsed, sponsored, sold or promoted by any of the supermarkets referenced or otherwise implemented with any of the stated supermarkets.
2.2 All other spend on your Reward credit card or Reward Black credit card
0.5% Rewards on all other spend on your Reward credit card or your Reward Black credit card (excluding MyRewards retailers and supermarket spend)
The Reward credit card and the Reward Black credit card will offer 0.5% on all purchases made in line with the MyRewards terms. The 0.5% reward will not be given in addition to any Rewards for purchases made at:
- MyRewards retailers; or
- Supermarkets defined under Merchant Category Codes 5411 and 5499
Icon expand 3. Rewards on household bills paid by Direct Debit
You can earn Rewards on selected household bills paid by Direct Debit from an account within our Reward current account range – Reward, Reward Silver, Reward Platinum, Reward Black. Or if you were a member of Cashback Plus (now known as MyRewards) between 20 July to 30th September and held an eligible account, you will continue to earn Rewards on your selected household bills until 31st December.
Rewards will only be earned on household bill payments made by Direct Debit, any other type of transaction e.g. Debit Card, Standing Order, online transfer will not qualify for Rewards. Payments made by Direct Debit for ancillary services such as (maintenance, repairs or insurance) will also not qualify for Rewards.
Household bills include: gas, electricity, water, council tax, mobile phone, landline phone, broadband and paid for TV packages. Household bills do not include: fuel and oil, maintenance, insurance, TV licence, on-demand internet streaming services or any commercial contracts.
Rewards will only be earned on household bill payments made to organisations identified as either local authorities who charge council tax or suppliers of the services listed above. You can view the full list of companies at any time using our supplier tool at www.natwest.com/reward-suppliers or by calling the Customer Service team on 0370 901 6790 or Minicom 0800 027 1395.
Icon expand 4. Retailer specific exclusions on your eligible cards
4.1 Barrhead Travel
Rewards will not be earned on Barrhead Travel foreign exchange.
Please note, Rewards will not be earned through The Butlin's Store.
4.3 Caffè Nero
Rewards will not be earned for transactions made online through caffenero.com.Rewards will not be earned at Caffè Nero Kingston, Bentalls, KT1 1TX store.
4.4 ATG Tickets
Please note, Rewards will not be earned on non-ticketing transactions.
Cruises must be booked directly with Cunard. Travel agent bookings are excluded. You won’t earn Rewards on anything you buy on-board, or on travel agent bookings.
Rewards are only earned on purchases paid for at time of online booking at europcar.co.uk and at all UK Europcar rental stations. Rewards will not be earned on transactions at Europcar rental stations outside the UK or on Europcar websites other than europcar.co.uk. To earn Rewards on your international car rental, ensure you pay at the time of booking on europcar.co.uk. Discounts are valid for rentals booked and paid for during the offer period. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. You must present a valid Credit Card in the name of the driver at time of rental except for rentals in United Kingdom, where a Debit Card may be used. Visit europcar.co.uk for full details of the terms and conditions of rent.
4.7 Holiday Hypermarket
Rewards will not be earned on purchases made by phone through the call centre.
4.8 New Look
Rewards will not be earned on the purchase of New Look gift cards online through newlook.com.
4.9 P&O Ferries
Rewards cannot be earned on purchases made on-board your journey.
4.10 Pets at Home
Rewards will not be earned on purchases made through The Groom Room or Vet and insurance products and services.
Rewards will not be earned at airport or hospital car parks.
4.12 Space NK
Purchases at concessions within department stores will not be eligible for Rewards.
4.13 The Body Shop
Rewards will not be earned for purchases made through The Body Shop at Home.
Rewards will not be earned:
• on bookings made for hotels, theatre tickets, car hire, International rail and train and hotel packages
• on bookings made through thetrainline.com call centre
• on transactions made on all season tickets
• on transactions made through thetrainline.com business and corporate accounts
Rewards will not be earned on items purchased at Waitrose stores at Motorway Service stations, Petrol Filling stations and Waitrose Cookery School.
From time to time, we may make you aware of offers available to you, which you will see when you log in. For these offers, full details of any exclusions will be included on the specific retailer page.
Rewards will not be earned:
• Offer available until 19 August 2016
• Gift codes are valid for 10 months from date of receipt. All credit must be used by this date
• 1 gift code per customer per 30 days
• Gift codes cannot be used in the Republic of Ireland
• Standard PizzaExpress terms and conditions apply
Products excluded in-store: Travel Money, Virgin Holidays, items purchased in the Café
Products on the following URLs are excluded:
Icon expand 5. Trade up exclusions on all eligible cards
5.1 Gift card/voucher/code general exclusions
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes cannot be used for online purchases unless otherwise stated.
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes cannot be used at store locations outside of the UK.
- The balance on the gift card/voucher/code can be used for purchases at retailer stores in full or part payment.
- In the event of 12 months of consecutive non-use, the gift card/voucher/code will expire and the balance remaining will be deducted.
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
- No change will be given when a gift card/voucher/code is used to purchase goods or services but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- The value of the gift card/voucher/code cannot be replaced or reimbursed if it is lost, stolen or damaged. Gift cards/vouchers/codes should be looked after carefully.
- When a gift card/voucher/code is used to purchase goods or services, any remaining balance will be shown on the till receipt for store purchases or within the gift card/voucher/code payment page for online orders.
- The gift card/voucher/code is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- Rewards will not be awarded on use of the gift cards/vouchers/codes.
- Gift card/vouchers/codes cannot be used in department store concessions.
- In the event of a conflict between these gift card/voucher/code general exclusions and a retailer’s gift card/voucher/code restrictions, the retailer’s gift card/voucher/code restrictions will apply.
5.2 Retailer specific exclusions
- Max of one £10 gift card and one £20 gift card per customer every 30 days
- Standard Boux Avenue gift card terms apply.
- Each code is valid for one regular hot drink (Latte, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Hot Chocolate or Tea) at any participating branch of Caffè Nero in the UK. All other drinks are excluded from this offer.
- Each code can be redeemed once.
- Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or account card offer.
- Subject to availability at Caffè Nero. In store only.
- Each code will be valid for 18 months from the date it was issued.
- This voucher may be exchanged for one standard adult or child ticket for any 2D performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- Ticket subject to availability; uplift charges for 3D, D-Box, IMAX, event cinema, if applicable, are payable; not valid for special Unlimited screenings; VIP/premium seating excluded; not valid for tickets for The Screening Rooms, Cheltenham, Glasgow Science Centre or Picturehouse cinemas.
- This voucher may be used once only to book a cinema ticket online at www.cineworld.com, or can be exchanged for a ticket at the box office of any Cineworld cinema box office (not valid for redemption via the Cineworld telephone booking service).
- When booking online using the e-code credit/debit card information must be provided (for processing purposes).
- Voucher expires 6 months from date of issue, after which the voucher will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative; the voucher, e-code and/or ticket are not transferable and may not be re-sold.
- Please keep this voucher and the e-code in a safe place. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no refund will be given.
- Cineworld reserves the right to amend these T&Cs at any time and without notice. These T&Cs and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
Currys PC World (includes Currys/Currys.digital/PC World)
- You can request up to one £10 eGift card per six month period. There are no limits or restrictions on £50 or £100 eGift cards.
- For online eGift card redemption, a maximum of five eGift cards can be used for each individual order.
- For in-store eGift card redemption, there's no limit to the number of eGift cards you may use for each individual order.
- eGift cards can be used as full or part payment towards products and Knowhow services in Currys, Currys.digital and PC World stores in the UK. And online at currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk
- You can check the balance at www.dixonsretail.com/giftcards or call 0800 897 163. Alternatively, present your eGift card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
- Upon 2 years non-use, the eGift card will expire and any balance will be deducted.
- For full Terms and Conditions click here.
- Voucher codes can be spent online at www.debenhams.com or in any Debenhams department store in the UK.
- Multiple vouchers can be used per single in-store transaction. You can use up to one voucher code for single online transaction.
- Voucher codes are valid for 20 months from receipt. Any unused credit will expire after 24 months from last use or balance enquiry.
- You can check the balance in-store, online at www.debenhams.com or by calling 0844 800 9091.
- Voucher codes cannot be spent on selected Debenhams Partnership sites. For full Debenhams terms and conditions please see here.
- Gift codes are valid for 9 months from date of receipt. All credit must be used by this date
- 1 gift code per customer per 30 days
- Gift codes cannot be used in the Republic of Ireland
- Standard PizzaExpress terms and conditions apply
Red Letter Days
- Each voucher code is worth £20 credit at Red Letter Days.
- Voucher codes are valid for 6 months. All credit must be used by this date.
- Once a purchase of an experience has been made, you will have 12 months to make a booking.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with existing offers, promotions, discount codes or cashback.
- Standard Red Letter Days terms apply.
- Gift codes are valid for 10 months.
- Gift codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes.
- Gift codes cannot be used to pay for bookings made through the “book now” facility for spa venues featured on http://www.spabreaks.com/online_booking.
- Gift codes are only available to use on new bookings and cannot be used to pay outstanding balances on pre-standing bookings.
- Bookings must be confirmed by telephone.
Wynsors World of Shoes
- One code may be exchanged per transaction at www.wynsors.com for the code value.
- The codes may only be used online at www.wynsors.com, they may not be used at Wynsors World of Shoes stores in the UK or on the mobile site https://m.wynsors.com
- The codes cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other code offer and/or voucher.
- Keep the codes in a safe place, they are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- The codes are subject to standard terms and conditions. See http://www.wynsors.com/conditions.html for details.
- Each code will be valid for 18 months from the date it was issued.
We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 929027. Registered Office: 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR.