- £10 Rewards = £10 John Lewis Partnership eGift Card + 4% Rewards
- £25 Rewards = £25 John Lewis Partnership eGift Card + 4% Rewards
- £50 Rewards = £50 John Lewis Partnership eGift Card + 4% Rewards.
John Lewis, regularly voted the UK’s favourite retailer, began trading in 1864 with the opening of their first shop in London’s Oxford Street. Since then they have succeeded in becoming the largest multi-channel retailer in the UK, with 35 John Lewis shops and a first class online business, which stocks more than 200,000 lines and is consistently ranked one of the top online shopping destinations in the UK. At Waitrose, they combine the convenience of a supermarket with the expertise and service of a specialist shop. Above all they take pride in the freshness and quality of their food.
A few things to bear in mind:
- The John Lewis Partnership eGift Card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at the John Lewis webpage or at Waitrose webpage as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
- Protect your eGift Card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash.
- Expiry is 24 months from date of issue or 24 months from last use.
- Making a purchase or a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period.
- This eGift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights.
- Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
- The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
- Standard John Lewis terms apply.