New TickWe'll show you how much you may be able to borrow
New TickView your personalised interest rate and monthly payments
New TickThere's no impact on your credit rating
Thinking of borrowing more?
When you apply for a new loan, we'll ask if you want to keep or close your old loan during the application process.
- Your old loan will continue to be repaid at its current interest rate. So if its already a low rate of interest you might want to leave it open
- Closing a loan early incurs a fee, you'll avoid this if you leave the loan open
- There's no difference in how much you can borrow - total borrowing cannot exceed £50k, whether as one loan or several.
Apply for a total amount you require to pay off your existing loan plus any additional funds you require:
- your existing loan will be repaid and closed down and the remaining balance released to you;
- the total borrowing will now be at the new interest rate as your previous loan will have been repaid;
- please note - when your existing loan is repaid you'll pay 58 days interest (28 days if loan term 12 months or less, or the remaining number of days interest if there are less than 58 days (or 28 days) left in the loan term) to close the old loan early;
- please remember, if you decide to borrow over longer term, this may mean that you'll pay more interest overall.
To find out your outstanding loan balance, current rate, and your Early Repayment Charge, please call us or visit your local branch.
If you cancel your new loan in the 14 day cancellation period we are under no obligation to reinstate your old loan. However we could offer a new loan for the amount of the old loan at the current rates available.
Flexible borrowing options
Borrow between £1k and £50k
£1,000-£7,499 repay over 2-5 years, £7,500-£50,000 repay over 2-8 years. Home improvement loans of £7,500 or more can be repaid over 2-10 years.
Home improvement loans
Home improvement loans over £2,500 can be repaid over a maximum of 10 years
Minimum loan term
The minimum loan term is 2 years, irrespective of loan amount
Use our borrowing needs tool to compare the features of different types of lending.