The price of your cover is fixed for 2 consecutive renewals, subject to you renewing annually. The fixed price will end if we make a claim payment. If Insurance Premium tax changes, or you make an amendment that affects the premium, the subsequent renewal premium(s) will remain fixed at the new price for the remainder of the fixed price period. Quotes are valid for 90 days. Underwriting criteria apply. Excludes Private Insurance. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Fix your home insurance price for three yearsRetrieve a quote
Fixed price ends if we make a claim payment. Price may change if you amend your policy or Insurance Premium Tax changes. Excludes Private Insurance.
Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited
Buildings & Contents Insurance
- You can really relax with our home insurance cover.
- When you take out a policy with us, we’ll fix the price for the next two renewals, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll be paying.
Contents Insurance only
- New for old replaced without any deductions for wear and tear (contents cover only).
- Interest-free monthly payments
Buildings Insurance only
- No change to your premium for 3 years
- Comprehensive 5* Defaqto rated cover with Standard and Elite policies (underwritten by U K Insurance Limited)
Contents Insurance for renters
- Choose between £5,000 to £25,000 to cover your contents (in increments of £5,000)
- Choose from our optional add-ons to cover accidental damage
Switch to NatWest home insurance and you can claim up to £50 towards cancellation fees you pay your existing insurer.
After purchasing and cancelling your existing cover you should call U K Insurance Limited who will arrange reimbursement in 7-10 days.
NatWest Home insurance policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, registration number 202810