Let us know about your dispute
Don’t recognise or notice a suspicious payment?
We’re here to help. There can be a number of explanations for a transaction that you might not immediately recognise and we’ve added the most common ones here, please check these before reporting it as fraud.
Want to dispute a transaction?
If something's not quite right with a purchase you recently made with your debit card, we may be able to help you get your money back.
We've create a simple online form to make raising a dispute as smooth as possible.
Before you begin
Have you checked with the retailer first?
Is the transaction pending?
Did you use your debit card?
Getting started with your claim
If you have contacted the retailer and they were unable to assist, we can raise a dispute for you.
Here's what we'll need:
- The retailer name
- The transaction amount and the date
- Please remember to ensure the transaction is not pending and has debited your account
- Your account details
For some disputes we may also need
- Evidence of your attempts to cancel the transaction or return the goods.
This could be contact with the retailer, or a courier tracking number.
- A receipt or invoice.
- The retailer's terms and conditions.
- Evidence of the retailer rejecting your dispute.