Monthly cap on unarranged overdraft charges
1. Each current account will set a monthly maximum charge for:
- going overdrawn when you have not arranged an overdraft; or
- going over/past your arranged overdraft limit (if you have one).
2. This cap covers any:
- interest and fees for going over/past your arranged overdraft limit;
- fees for each payment your bank allows despite lack of funds; and
- fees for each payment your bank refuses due to lack of funds.
This is a standard definition of the monthly maximum charge but please note that we don’t charge unarranged overdraft interest.
Add your signposting title here... Emotional statement...