With a NatWest Graduate Account, you can apply for an Arranged Overdraft of up to £2,000.
- The Arranged Overdraft limit you are applying for may have an interest free threshold. (This means you may be able to borrow up to a certain amount interest free.)
- The interest free threshold depends on when you graduated and how long it's been since your graduation date.
Four important pieces of information:
- The amount of your Arranged Overdraft that's interest free reduces each year after your graduation date.
(This is to help encourage you to pay back money you may have borrowed whilst studying.)
- Always try to stay within your Arranged Overdraft limit and an interest free threshold if there is one.
- Make sure you know what your interest free threshold is.
- An overdraft is a form of debt and is repayable on demand.
Check you can apply online:
To apply for a new Arranged Overdraft for your Graduate Account (or to change your existing limit), you need to be:
- Aged 18 or over
- A NatWest Graduate Account holder
- A UK resident (Not a UK resident? Why not speak to one of our advisors in branch)
The application form will only take you 5-10 minutes to complete. Once you've submitted an application our processing team will try to action your request as quickly as possible. This usually takes a few days.
- We will send written confirmation by post once your application has been successfully completed.
- If there's any problems with your application, we'll send you a text with a number to call us back on.
- Don't want to wait for written confirmation? You can check your available account balance at any time of the day using Online Banking or our Mobile App.