- Worldwide travel that covers you and your family for trips up to 31 days per trip (including winter sports)
- Cover for you, your partner and dependent children who are under 18 (or under 23 if in full time education) at the start of the journey. Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Emergency medical expenses, cancellations, baggage and more
What you need to know
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered, if you would like to extend your cover to include these, please call us. We may ask you to pay an additional premium or we may not cover your condition
- If anyone covered by the policy is aged 70 or over, you must call us each year to obtain cover - £50 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over applies
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition please click here or call us on 0345 609 0453 (Minicom 0345 600 0512) to confirm your premiums and cover. if anyone covered by the policy is aged 70 or over you should also call us. Lines are open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am to 5pm on bank holidays. We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
How do I make a claim?
To make a travel insurance claim please click here or call us on 0345 609 0453 (Minicom 0345 600 0512). Lines are open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, and closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
If you need emergency assistance whilst abroad call us on:
0345 609 0453 or +44 1252 763 658. Lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Charges may apply. Calls may be recorded.