Person managing their credit card online
Register your credit card
Easily manage your card alongside your other accounts
You can conveniently manage your credit card online – there a couple of ways to do this. Here you can compare the features available to both.
Already have a NatWest bank account? Use Online and Mobile Banking? Your credit card will handily appear next to your other bank accounts. This allows for quick and easily access to your credit card account.
- Up to date balances
- Up to 7 years worth of PDF statement transactions
- Up to 4 months worth of transactions
- Pay your credit card bill from your NatWest current account
- Set up a Direct Debit for your credit card
- Manage your credit limit
- Register your travel plans
- Report your lost card and order a replacement
- Replace a damaged card
- Get a PIN reminder for your card
- Request a second card holder
- Manage regular transactions
Credit Card Online Services
As well as using Online Banking, you can also register for Credit Card Online Services. The two will have different login details. This also applies if your credit card is the only account you hold with NatWest.
Up to date balances
Up to 18 months worth of PDF statements
Turn off paper statements
Free email / text alerts
Manage personal details