Worldwide travel insurance that covers you and your family for trips up to 90 days (including 31 days for winter sports). The policy also includes £10 million medical expenses cover (Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited).
What you should know:
- Family cover includes you and your partner, plus any dependent children under age 18 at the start of the journey, (under 23 if they’re in full-time education). Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Your partner is the person, you the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- To include an additional party on your policy, or if you have a medical condition, please call 0345 601 7188 (or minicom 0345 600 0512) to confirm your premiums and cover. Lines are open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am to 5pm on bank holidays. We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded
- No extra premium because of your age
- If you have an existing medical condition, you may have to pay an additional premium or accept that your cover may exclude certain conditions.