You can decide how you invest in NatWest Invest's flexible options.
- Choose a goal - You can choose one of our ready-made options, or make your own (if you don't have a goal you can skip this step)
- Choose how you want to invest – you can put away a lump sum, make regular contributions, use an ISA or a general investment account.
- Explore the fund options and make your fund choice. NatWest Invest provides access to five Personal Portfolio Funds, each designed and managed by the experts at Coutts to match a different attitude to risk. Both NatWest and Coutts & Co are main subsidiary companies of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (also known as the Royal Bank of Scotland Group).
- Choose how to pay. You can invest with money from your NatWest bank account or by transferring an ISA, and can choose to pay ongoing fees from your bank account or from your investment.
- Tracking Performace - Once your investment is set up you can track it's performance online.