What you should know:
- Family cover includes you and your partner, plus any dependent children under age 18 at the start of the journey, (under 23 if they’re in full-time education). Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- If you have a medical condition. You will need to confirm your premiums and cover online or by calling us on 0345 601 7188 (or Minicom 0345 600 0512). Lines are open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am to 5pm on bank holidays. We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
- No extra premium because of your age
- If you have an existing medical condition, you may have to pay an additional premium or accept that your cover may exclude certain conditions.