- When creating a new payment using Online Banking, we’ll now tell you if we recognise the account details you’ve entered and give you the option of selecting the company you’re paying from our list of common payees.
- This improvement will help to give you added confidence when setting up a new payment.
- You can also choose to continue to enter the details manually if you prefer.
What's new in Online Banking
Find out about the latest updates to your Online Banking below...
Online Banking is available to those aged 11 and over with an eligible NatWest account.
NatWest Invest is a brand new way to invest online. You decide the time, and you decide the level of risk.
It’s simple, you have control, and the beauty of it is you can invest:
- From just £500
- With a monthly contribution from £50
- Into a stocks and shares ISA
The value of investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invest. NatWest Invest doesn't provide you with investment advice.