Have you downloaded the UK's 'Best Banking App'? The NatWest app has won the British Bank Award 2017 for best mobile banking app.
App available on most smartphones to NatWest customers with Online Banking and a UK mobile number.
Check your statements
Did you know that 14.3 million current & savings accounts are now paperless? (That is 91% of all personal accounts that are managed online.)
- View up to 7 years of statements
- Access to a PDF version to download, save and print for when you need
- Turn off paper statements
- View a certificate of interest for your account.
Making payments or sending money
Send money safe and securely using our card reader
- Send money to any UK bank account with just the account number and sortcode
- Make international payments without the need to visit a branch
- Transfer money between your Current Account and savings account in seconds
- Create amend and cancel standing orders
- Cancel Direct Debits
Manage and track your savings
Our Savings Goal tool lets you set goals and track your progress.
How the tool works
- Tell us how much you want to save and your target date
- Choose a category and give you goal a personal name e.g Spain 2017
- Try out different options to see how much you'll save based on your plan
- When you're done, assign your goal to a savings account or open a new one
You can also
- Share your goal with somebody else if you have a joint savings account with them
- See your progress whenever you log into online banking
- Change your plan if circumstances change
Do more with Online Banking
See what you can do with Online Banking other than check your balance
Just set up Online Banking? Or not used it for a while? Why not view our handy guide to see what you can do.
What do I need to get started
To get started with banking online you will need
- Your email address
- Your sort code
- Your account number
- Your debit card (you can register without your card, but it will take slightly longer)