You need to log into your mobile app and make at least two transactions before 3 December 2017.
A transaction can be either transferring money between your own accounts or making a payment.
Now you have an excuse to transfer that spare cash into your savings. It all counts, as long as it's done within our secure mobile banking app - good luck!
There are 30 64GB Space Grey iPhone X devices to be given away.
To be entered into the prize draw you'll need to make at least two transactions in our app before 3 December 2017.
Winners are picked at random and they'll be contacted by phone on 8 December 2017. Phones are sent to the address we hold on file.
Icon expand Mobile app prize draw terms and conditions
1. Prize draw open to customers aged 16 or over whom are UK residents and have the NatWest mobile banking app. Excludes Northern Ireland.
2. Draw not open to employees of NatWest Plc and The Royal Bank of Scotland Group of companies, their families or anyone associated with this draw.
3. There will be one entry per person and entries must be submitted by 23:59 on 3 December 2017.
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed or incomplete will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries delayed or incomplete.
5. There are 30 iPhone X 64GB space grey handsets to be won. One prize will be given per winner. Winners will be drawn at random on 4 December 2017.
6. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
7. Winners will be informed by phone within 7 days of closing date, when information about the winners will be available by sending a SAE to “Mobile App Prize Draw Winner List” at RBS Gogarburn, Edinburgh EH12 1HQ.
8. The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this prize draw.
9. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
11. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
12. The promoter is National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales (Registered Number 929027), Registered Office: 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR.