Call us on 03457 888 444.
Remember: You'll only be able to use Telephone Banking if you have your PIN and password.
Want to register for Telephone Banking?
Call us on:
Please note, these numbers are to register for Telephone Banking, you won't be able to carry out any transactions until you are registered.
Check your balance, transfer money and more
What can you do using Telephone Banking?
It's easiest to use Online and Mobile Banking to check your balance, make transfers and payments, but you can do so in Telephone Banking as well.
If you want to, you can register for Online Banking and then we can send you a link to the Mobile Banking app.
You can also carry out a range of transactions on the phone. When you call us, you will hear an automated menu and can make choices based on what you want to do:
Press 1 for self service automated balances, transactions, payments and general banking queries. Then:
- Press 1 for balance and account transactions, then follow the prompts to hear your balance/available funds, hear recent transactions and search for a transaction
- Press 2 for transfers and payments, then follow the prompts to transfer money between your NatWest accounts, pay a NatWest credit card, pay a bill or individual
- Press 3 to order a statement or a cheque or paying-in book by following the prompts
- Press 4 for assistance from a UK-based customer adviser
Press 2 to talk to a UK-based customer adviser about existing loans and overdrafts or account charges
Press 3 to talk to a UK-based customer adviser about:
- new products and services
- account enquiries for customers not registered for Telephone Banking
- registering for Telephone Banking
Contact numbers for the hard of hearing
If you are already registered for Telephone Banking and are hard of hearing, please use our Minicom number - 0800 404 6161.
If you want to register for Telephone Banking and are hard of hearing, please use the following Minicom numbers:
- 0800 88 11 77 - for accounts in England and Wales
- 0845 301 0897 - for accounts in Scotland