More online features
With Online Banking you can:
Get your balance, manage your accounts and pay your bills
Go paperless - save and print up to 7 years worth of pdf statements
Stay in control of your standing orders and Direct Debits
Transfer money, pay bills or people instantly
Set up a savings goal and keep a close eye on your progress
Switch on text alerts to keep track of your accounts on the move
- If you already use telephone banking, the PIN and password you select when registering for Online Banking will replace your telephone banking details.
- To sign up for Online Banking you need to have a NatWest account and be aged 11 or over.
- You will need to order a card reader to manage standing orders.
- Please note that system updates may mean that Online Banking is unavailable for short periods in the early hours of the morning.
- Your network operator may charge you for text alerts received while you are overseas.
- Make sure you understand all the benefits of Online Banking before you sign up