Other ways to bank with us
Did you know our self service devices let you do much more than withdraw cash? For example you can:
- Withdraw cash from any of our 2,850 ATMs in the UK including train stations, supermarkets and sporting venues
- Check your balance
- Order a mini statement or cheque book
- Change and unlock your PIN number
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Donate money to charity
- Top up your mobile (at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco Personal Finance cash machine)
- Take out emergency cash if you are a NatWest or RBS customer
You can click for a full list of things you can do with an ATM.
More on topping up your mobile
Use one of our many cash machines across the UK to top-up your pre-pay mobile phone without the need to visit a shop, buy a voucher, or make a long phone call:
How does it work?
- It's completely free of charge
- Works with all the major mobile networks
- You can top-up a friend or relative's phone!
- You can do it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Will it work with my network?
All major UK mobile networks are covered. So if you have an O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile or Tesco Mobile pre-pay phone, you'll be able to top-up using this new service.
Will it work with my card?
If you have a NatWest account with a Cashcard or Servicecard, you'll be able to use the service. E-top up cards are not required.
Which cash machines can I use?
You can top-up your phone at NatWest, The Royal Bank of Scotland or Tesco Personal Finance cash machines. Use our Branch Locator to find your nearest NatWest branch.
What's the maximum top-up amount?
The maximum in any one transaction is £50. However, you can use the top-up service more than once in a day, as long as you stay within your daily cash withdrawal limit and have enough money in your bank account. *
* Some mobile network operators may also apply a limit to the number/value of top-ups you can undertake. For details please contact your mobile network operator.
Whenever you use the cash machine top-up service your bank account will be debited with the top-up amount requested and your daily cash withdrawal limit will be reduced accordingly. If, for any reason, the top-up amount is not credited to your phone, please contact the Customer Services Department of your mobile network operator.