Other ways to bank with us
ATMs aren't just for cash transactions. You can use them to do the following key transactions:
- Take out cash from any of 3,200 ATMs in the UK, including in train stations, supermarkets and garages
- Take out cash abroad
- Check your balance
- Order a mini statement or cheque book
- Change your PIN number
- Pay in cash or cheques
- Pay bills (at over 750 machines)
- Top up your mobile (at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco Personal Finance cash machine)
You can use any of thousands of ATMs in the UK and abroad, and avoid queuing in branch. You can also view a full list of things you can do on an ATM or a CDM (Cash and Deposit machine).
More on topping up your mobile
Use one of our many cash machines across the UK to top-up your pre-pay mobile phone without the need to visit a shop, buy a voucher, or make a long phone call:
How does it work?
- It's completely free of charge
- Works with all the major mobile networks
- You can top-up a friend or relative's phone!
- You can do it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Will it work with my network?
All major UK mobile networks are covered. So if you have an O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile or Tesco Mobile pre-pay phone, you'll be able to top-up using this new service.
Will it work with my card?
If you have a NatWest account with a Cashcard or Servicecard, you'll be able to use the service. E-top up cards are not required.
Which cash machines can I use?
You can top-up your phone at NatWest, The Royal Bank of Scotland or Tesco Personal Finance cash machines. Use our Branch Locator to find your nearest NatWest branch.
What's the maximum top-up amount?
The maximum in any one transaction is £50. However, you can use the top-up service more than once in a day, as long as you stay within your daily cash withdrawal limit and have enough money in your bank account. *
* Some mobile network operators may also apply a limit to the number/value of top-ups you can undertake. For details please contact your mobile network operator.
Whenever you use the cash machine top-up service your bank account will be debited with the top-up amount requested and your daily cash withdrawal limit will be reduced accordingly. If, for any reason, the top-up amount is not credited to your phone, please contact the Customer Services Department of your mobile network operator.