Add your signposting title here…
Our top app security tips
1. Only download apps from official App stores, such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Windows Store and Blackberry App World.
2. Think carefully before jail-breaking or rooting your device. We strongly advise against doing so as this may weaken the security of your device and expose you to fraud.
3. Always keep your device’s operating system updated with the latest upgrades. Older software may have vulnerabilities that could expose you to security and fraud risks.
4. Consider using a reputable brand of anti-virus software on your mobile phone.
5. Do not share or give your app security details, including your passcode, to anyone and never store these on your device.