If your card is lost or stolen
Call 0370 600 0459 (Minicom 0800 404 6161)
If your debit card is lost or stolen, you can still access your cash through our telephone service.
- Follow the options to speak to a customer adviser
- The adviser will cancel your card, and then ask you some security questions
- If you are registered for Online Banking or Telephone Banking, the adviser will authorise you to withdraw £20 - £300, and £60 if not
- The adviser will give you a six digit code that you can enter at any NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland or Tesco ATMs to use within 3 hours
Calls may be recorded. The amount requested must be within your daily withdrawal limit for your debit card and you need the money available in your account (including any overdraft facility).
If you've forgotten your card
If you're simply without your card, and it's not lost or stolen, you can still access your cash through our mobile app.
Use our mobile app
- Login into the app & select Get Cash
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw (up to £130)
- Click to reveal your cash code or text it to yourself, a family member or a friend
- Go to a NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland or Tesco ATMs
- Press enter on the keypad & follow the instructiions to enter your cash code
Process shown is for the iPhone. For Android, Blackberry and Windows devices, steps may vary slightly. The amount requested must be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card. There is a maximum limit of 2 Get Cash withdrawals per day, and you can only have one code at a time, which is valid for 3 hours. You must have at least £10 available funds to withdraw from your account (including any overdraft facility). Mobile App available to Online Banking customers with a UK mobile number.