Fixed Rate ISA
Know in advance what your tax-free savings will earn
Fixed Rate ISA
Our Fixed Rate ISA lets you:
- Have a fixed rate of interest – so you know in advance what your savings will earn
- Choose a term that suit you – either one or two years
- Keep all the interest - which helps your savings grow faster
- Transfers in – bring all your cash ISAs together in one place
What you should know:
- Minimum Deposit £1,000
- Partial withdrawals not allowed. Early closure will result in an early closure charge equivalent to: 90 days' gross interest for our 1 year Fixed Rate ISA and 180 days' gross interest for our 2 year Fixed Rate ISA
- Interest will be paid at the rate of 1.30% AER / Gross p.a. (fixed) until the Fixed Rate ISA start date - 22nd April 2014.
- Save up to £5,760 tax-free in your Fixed Rate ISA for 2013/2014 tax year between 25th February - 5th April 2014 and save up to £5,940 tax free in your Fixed Rated ISA for 2014/2015 tax year between 6th April - 15th April 2014.
- Tax-free interest means interest payable is exempt from UK income tax.
- Apply from 25th February - 24th March 2014 - this is a limited offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
Our current range of Fixed Rate ISAs
|1 year||Annually||1.35%||22 April '15|
|2 year||Annually||1.50%||22 April '16|
Gross – this means the interest rate you are paid before the deduction of basic rate income tax.
Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) – this is a notional rate used for interest bearing accounts, which illustrates the interest rate if paid and compounded each year. It helps you to compare the effective rates of credit interest on different accounts.
Got an existing NatWest Fixed Rate ISA?
Manage your existing Fixed Rate ISA and much more
From checking historic account rates, to getting started with online banking, you'll find everything you need to manage your account here.
Protecting your money
With our account monitoring and online fraud protection promise, it's no wonder our customers voted us the UKs most trusted mainstream bank for 2013.