Get up to £200 extra tax-free on your savings when you pay £20,000 into our Cash ISA by 5 May 2017. Earn a bonus interest rate of 1.00% tax-free/0.89% AER (fixed) for 12 months when you save £20,000 by 5 May 2017. To get the full £200 tax-free interest, you need to maintain at least £20,000 in your Cash ISA until 17 May 2018. After the bonus interest rate ends, you’ll earn from 0.01% tax-free/AER (variable).
Decide if it’s right for you
If you are saving to buy your first home, save money into a Help to Buy: ISA and the UK Government will boost your savings by 25%.
You want tax-free savings within the annual limit and want instant access to your money
You want tax-free savings within the annual limit and to know how much interest you’ll earn in advance. You’re happy to leave your money untouched while you save
Help to Buy: ISA
Fixed Rate ISA
- 2.00% AER on all balances
- 1.98% tax free rate
Without bonus - tax-free p.a. (variable)/AER:
- 0.01% for balances under £25,000
- 0.05% for balances between £25,000 and £49,999
- 0.25% for balances between £50,000 and £99,999
- 0.50% for balances over £100,000
1.00% tax-free p.a. (fixed) 12 month interest rate bonus on first £20,000, following £20,000 deposit and/or transfer between 6th April and 5th May 2017. Please see Bonus Interest Table.
1 year fixed
- 0.70% for balances between £1,000 and £24,999
- 0.75% for balances over £25,000
2 year fixed
- 0.80% for balances between £1,000 and £24,999
- 0.85% for balances over £25,000
Minimum deposit to open account
Key conditions and limitations
- You can save a maximum of £1,200 in the first calendar month of funding and then up to a maximum of £200 a month
- Available to first time buyers aged 16 or over who are UK residents and have never owned a residential property or any interest in land in or outside the UK
Bonus interest will only be earned if between 6th April 2017 and 5th May 2017 you:
- deposit your full £20,000 2017/2018 ISA allowance; or
- transfer in at least £20,000 from an existing ISA you hold; or
- grow your balance by at least £20,000 via a combination of the above
- An Early Closure Charge may be applicable.