You want more flexibility with your savings, being able to save as much as you wish with the option to open in joint names. You will also have the option to receive an ATM card giving you access to all ATMs 24 hours a day.
You want bonus interest by increasing your balance by at least £100 each month. You can open the account with just £1
You want bonus interest in each month if your balance is between £25,000 - £1m and you don’t make any withdrawals.
- 0.01% for balances above £1
Balance grows by less than £100 a month: bonus condition is not met
- 0.10% for balances above £1
Balance grows by at least £100 a month: bonus condition is met
- 1.50% for balances between £1 and £5,000 (includes 1.40% bonus)
- 1.00% for balances between £5,001 and £10,000 (includes 0.90% bonus)
- 0.20% for balances over £10,000 (includes 0.10% bonus)
Interest is paid on a stepped basis which means you'll earn a different rate on each portion of your balance within the above tiers.
- 0.01% for all balances above £1
No withdrawal made in month: bonus condition is met:
- 0.01% for balances between £1 and £24,999 (no bonus paid)
- 0.25% for balances between £25,000 and £49,999 (includes 0.24% bonus)
- 0.50% for balances between £50,000 and £1m (includes 0.49% bonus)
- 0.01% for balances above £1m (no bonus paid)
Instant Saver is available to customers aged 16 and over
- The bonus interest is only payable in the month you increase your balance by at least £100
- Bonus interest is stepped which means you earn a different amount on each portion of your savings
- You can only have one sole and one joint Savings Builder account
- Bonus Interest is paid each month your balance is between £25,000 - £1m and no withdrawals are made
- If you do make a withdrawal you won’t earn the bonus for that month
- If your balance is under £25,000 or above £1,000,000, lower interest rates will be paid on the entire balance.
- You can only open one sole account and one joint Premium Saver account