You want more flexibility with your savings, being able to save as much as you wish with the option to open in joint names. You will also receive a cash card giving you access to all ATMs 24 hours a day.
You want bonus interest by increasing your balance by at least £100 each month. You can open the account with just £1
You want bonus interest in each month if your balance is between £25,000 - £1m and you don’t make any withdrawals.
- 0.01% for balances above £1
Balance grows by less than £100 a month: bonus condition is not met
- 0.10% for balances above £1
Balance grows by at least £100 a month: bonus condition is met
- 1.50% for balances between £1 and £5,000 (includes 1.40% bonus)
- 1.00% for balances between £5,001 and £10,000 (includes 0.90% bonus)
- 0.20% for balances over £10,000 (includes 0.10% bonus)
Interest is paid on a stepped basis which means you'll earn a different rate on each portion of your balance within the above tiers.
- 0.01% for all balances above £1
No withdrawal made in month: bonus condition is met:
- 0.01% for balances between £1 and £24,999 (no bonus paid)
- 0.25% for balances between £25,000 and £49,999 (includes 0.24% bonus)
- 0.50% for balances between £50,000 and £1m (includes 0.49% bonus)
- 0.01% for balances above £1m (no bonus paid)
Instant Saver is available to customers aged 16 and over
- The bonus interest is only payable in the month you increase your balance by at least £100
- Bonus interest is stepped which means you earn a different amount on each portion of your savings
- You can only have one sole and one joint Savings Builder account
- Bonus Interest is paid each month your balance is between £25,000 - £1m and no withdrawals are made
- If you do make a withdrawal you won’t earn the bonus for that month
- If your balance is under £25,000 or above £1,000,000, lower interest rates will be paid on the entire balance.
- You can only open one sole account and one joint Premium Saver account