- Invest online and choose from a range of risk based funds
- Initial investment from just £500
- Monthly contributions of £50
- The choice of investing into a stocks and shares ISA
We’ve designed NatWest Invest to allow you flexibility so that you can select your investment in a simple, low-cost way.
- Choose a goal that you want to put your money towards. You can choose one of our ready-made options, or make your own (if you don't have a goal you can skip this step if you just want to invest straight away)
- Choose how you want to invest – you can put away a lump sum, make regular contributions, use an ISA or a general investment account.
- Explore the fund options and make your fund choice. NatWest Invest provides access to five Personal Portfolio Funds, each designed and managed by the experts at Coutts to match a different attitude to risk. Both NatWest and Coutts & Co are main subsidiary companies of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (also known as the Royal Bank of Scotland Group).
- Choose how to pay. You can invest with money from your NatWest bank account or by transferring an ISA, and can choose to pay ongoing fees from your bank account or from your investment.
That’s it. Once you’ve set up your investment you can track its performance and buy and sell using the same simple online process. You'll pay us fees for providing our platform service and the investment manager's charges for managing your investment