- Worldwide travel that covers you and your family for trips up to 31 days per trip (including winter sports)
- Cover for you, your partner and dependent children who are under 18 (or under 23 if in full time education) at the start of the journey. Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Emergency medical expenses, cancellations, baggage and more
What you need to know
- Pre existing medical conditions are not covered, if you would like to extend your cover to include these, please call us. We may ask you to pay an additional premium or we may not cover your condition
- If anyone covered by the policy is aged 70 or over, you must call us each year to obtain cover - £50 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over applies
- Call us if you would like to add additional cover
If you have a pre-existing medical condition or are aged 70 and over, call us on 0345 609 0453 (Minicom 0345 600 0512). Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am-5pm on bank holidays. We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. Calls may be recorded.
How do I make a claim?
To make a travel insurance claim call us on 0345 609 0453 (Minicom 0345 600 0512). Lines are open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, and closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays. If you are overseas and need emergency assistance, call +44 (0)2392 668 650. Lines are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Charges may apply and calls may be recorded.