What you should know:
- Family cover includes you and your partner, plus any dependent children under age 18 at the start of the journey, (under 23 if they’re in full-time education). Children must be living at the home address (or with the other parent), and be neither married or in a Civil Partnership
- Your partner is the person you, the account holder, live with at the same home address in a relationship, whether married or cohabiting
- To include an additional party on your policy, or if you have a medical condition, please call 0345 609 0453 ( or Minicom number 03456 000 512) to confirm your premiums and cover. Lines are open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-5pm Sunday and 9am to 5pm on bank holidays. We are closed on Christmas Day,Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Easter Sunday. Calls maybe recorded.
- If anyone covered by the policy is aged 70 or over, there’s a £50 annual premium per person insured aged 70 or over
- If you have an existing medical condition, you may have to pay an additional premium or accept that your cover may exclude certain conditions.