There's more than one way
from A to B
NatWest Flex Car Finance
A personal contract purchase agreement (what's this?) with a range of options at the end of the agreement.
Representative 7.9% APR (fixed)
- NatWest is acting as a credit broker and is introducing customers to ALD Automotive Ltd. NatWest will receive a payment from ALD (the lender), if you proceed with a Flex Car Finance agreement.
- Over 18s & NatWest current account customers with a valid full UK, NI or EU drivers licence.
New Tick At-a-glance
- The amount borrowed is secured against the car so you choose a car from franchised dealers only. You could find a car, finance it & have it delivered - all from the comfort of your armchair.
- You choose your deposit & the term of the agreement. The monthly repayments are fixed.
- At the end of the agreement you can either hand the car back (mileage & condition fee may apply), trade the car in for a new finance deal or pay the final larger payment and keep the car.
New Tick Features
- Finance available between £2,000 and £60,260 - the minimum agreement term is 2 years and the maximum term is 5 years.
- Flexible repayment options - You can reduce your monthly repayments by paying a larger deposit. The car can be up to 6 years old (with less than 85,000 miles) at the start of the agreement & up to 10 years old (with less than 100,000 miles) at the end.
- Complete online - there's no need for paperwork. Search for your car and be approved for finance in less than 24 hours.
Our buying a car section has lots of helpful hints and tips on how to buy a car, including financing options, running costs, how to trade in or sell your current car and some useful car buying facts.